City of Elgin

Reserve Drive is a city street and is maintained by Elgin. Questions or concerns can be submitted for their review by contacting 311.

Elgin 311 answers general questions and processes non-emergency service requests. From reporting potholes to a missed garbage collection to processing water bill payments, the 311 call takers are ready to assist you with your need in ensuring a high quality of life and doing business with the City of Elgin.

Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

How to Submit a Request:

Dial 311 from any phone inside city limits. If you're outside the city limits, dial 847-931-6001.

You can send a request via email: elgin311@cityofelgin. org 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note that requests will be answered during regular business hours.